Tuesday, October 1, 2019

For traumatized dieters: light at the end of the tunnel.

Just wanted to share two books I'm using to lose weight. I have been bulimic in the past and have tried many restrictive diets. I'm tired of restrictions and fluctuations in my weight. I am looking for a long term reasonable lifestyle, not a quick fix. If you are looking for the same these two books are very promising!

The first is The Diet Fix by Yoni Freedhoff the second is Weight Loss Workbook by Judith Beck. I am using both at the same time. Judith Beck's book is meant to be used with any reasonable diet. She tackles the psychological aspects of changing your diet. Yoni Freedhoff takes a similar approach but also tackles the physiological side of things.

Enjoy and please share similar resources and experiences below.

submitted by /u/robodoodle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mweXiy

No comments:

Post a Comment