Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Stuck after 1 month 20lbs down

Hello,

M, 21yo, 5,75 feet.

I started my weight loss mid August at 302lbs and I arrived at 280lbs mid September.

Since, impossible to lose weight. I started bodybuilding two week ago but my weight does not change on the scale. It's a bit frustrating not to understand why.

Do you have an idea / explanation of my stagnation and how to fix it ?

Since mid August my diet is as follows:

Lunch : 1 serving of rice (70 grams raw) with 120 grams of chicken and vegetables in unlimited quantities.

Dinner : 100 grams of chicken or tuna with vegetables in unlimited quantity, 150 grams of 0% white cheese with an orange.

Thanks for the content of this sub, and sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

submitted by /u/HardJourney136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mRG73B

No comments:

Post a Comment