Friday, October 4, 2019

Weight loss but fat percentage increase tips

Hey pals,

I've been on a mission since the last month to get leaner again and ideally fit into more of my old clothes.

Since I've started taking regular measurements, in a month, my weight stayed consistent but muscle mass increased and fat percentage went down. All according to the InBody machine

The last couple of weeks though I've dropped weight but fat percentage went up. Muscle mass stayed the same or slightly dropped.

Is this normal for fat percentage to go back up when this happens? I haven't changed anything about my routine or diet apart from skipping a couple of shoulder days because of my new job

submitted by /u/azimzain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oWJiaM

No comments:

Post a Comment