Sunday, October 20, 2019

Working out and weight loss?

Has anyone actually seen weight loss while working out? All of my weight loss has come from cutting calories with great success. I have about 15 more pounds to go until I hit my goal so I thought that adding exercise would help. However, it has been about three months and I have seen no weight loss. I know that part of the issue is that I’m so much hungrier bc I’m working out. I know overall I need a calorie deficit which is not currently happening.

Should I start working out so I could see the drop in weight? Should I up cardio and stop doing strength training? I already do on average four days a week, should I do six?

Looking for advice, guidance and success stories.

submitted by /u/frannieprice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31zEnu6

No comments:

Post a Comment