Monday, April 5, 2021

Plateau for every five pounds.

I’m a very petite woman. 5’1 on a good day. I started my journey at 120 pounds. On me, 120 pounds looked like 140. I had a triple chin, stretch marks galore, and a huge belly. Thank you binge eating disorder. eye roll anyway I officially started my weight loss journey at the end of January. I dropped to 109. I keep going from 109 to 111 every few days. It’s been hard to stay on my deficit because I had many family events in March. You know how Latinos are. The food is salty, greasy, and filled with calories. How can i get over this hump and stick to my deficit? I feel best at 100-105. But man, I feel like giving up. I feel like I’m not losing fast enough.

submitted by /u/lizskates
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cSpE6D

No comments:

Post a Comment