Thursday, April 1, 2021

Tips for slow and steady weight loss?

20F 230 lbs. So basically i have been fat my whole life and have done tons of dieting, fasting and quick tricks to lose weight. Ill lose 10-15 lbs quickly and then i get bored or overwhelmed trying to keep up with everything and backslide. Atp trying to lose weight quickly does nothing but negativity affect my mental health and body dysmorphia issues.

Right now i am the biggest ive ever been. I want to lose weight, but i also want more than that. I want to be healthy. Before I didn’t really care about anything other than getting skinny to be desirable. I would starve myself and do all kinds of fads to meet beauty standards. Now im looking to build habits and skills that will last me a lifetime. I want to change my relationship with food. I want to exercise so i can feel strong and healthy. Obviously losing weight is a part of me becoming healthy because im obese but im just pass the point of hurting myself for an overnight glow up. I want to change my lifestyle and would to prefer to go through it as a learning experience instead of just pushing myself to reach a goal weight.

Do you have any advice for slow and steady weight loss? Gradually building habits that will stick? Getting comfortable with exercise as someone whos really unfit? I really want to take my time with this and when i try to do too much at once i overwhelm myself.

submitted by /u/thbthrowaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PoAxEe

No comments:

Post a Comment