Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Can't stop feeling full during maintenance blegh

This is just my little complain post, feel free to ignore lol. I've been on a temporary maintenance period for about a week now, and I've noticed that I don't enjoy eating or being full half as much as I used to. This is sort of a good thing, for weight loss, but uughhh, making it to 2000 calories a day is a chore after getting used to 1500!

Especially since I didn't stop intermittent fasting, mostly just for convenience. I got into an eating pattern and I really don't want to break it. But this means I'm eating the equivalent of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes snacks all within about 4-6 hours, and by the end I feel kind of.... yucky.

Note about IF: I know it doesn't really do anything for weight loss itself, but I read that it can minimize loose skin, and I want to do everything possible for that.

submitted by /u/Syriik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nPQzUR

No comments:

Post a Comment