Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Weight loss and periods

Hi, I’m 16F, I have been on my weight loss journey since the end of March of 2021, as of last week I weighed in at 197, in March I was 230. I have been doing so good but last week I ate things I normally don’t, my weight didn’t move and I got back on track a bit, well I’m about to start my period in like 10 days and when I say I can’t stop eating I mean that. I have ate so much these few days, like I am gobbling high calorie foods. I still am going to the gym and working out but I’m so scared, I know I’m bloated but I keep telling myself I’ve gained like 10 pounds of fat and it’s showing.. does anyone have any advice, will this make me gain a lot of weight? Anything is welcome.

submitted by /u/localpinkbimbo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k0wCtw

No comments:

Post a Comment