Sunday, November 7, 2021

Help! I need a replacement habit for snacking at night.

At this point I know my evening snacking is a habit. Right on cue I “feel hungry” at the same time. But after dinner I am never reaching for carrots. It’s always something sweet.

I seem to lose all self control in the evenings. I do great all day and then lose all willpower or whatever at night. Last night I had: 2 oatmeal cream pies and 2 packs of my 100 calories cookies and a glass of milk. I wanted more but I forced myself away. This pushed me over a deficit. I’ve been actively working on weight loss for 3 months and have lost zero lbs. This evening snacking is sabotaging me.

I’m thinking I need a replacement habit for the evenings. I can’t plan a small snack because it never stays small and it always sparks a craving for more.

What have you done to manage your evening snacking? Suggestions please for replacing this habit with something less destructive to my goals.

submitted by /u/anothergoodbook
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CP7JrU

No comments:

Post a Comment