Thursday, November 4, 2021

How do you find motivation again? (F/5’11/220 pounds)

How do you find motivation again?

Evening! I’ve been losing weight for a few years now, with stalls every now and then. Overall, I’ve lost 120 ish pounds and I’ve got about 30 more to go. The thing is, I go through cycles of being incredibly motivated, hitting the gym hard every day, religiously watching what I eat, and then the flip side of the cycle normally happens when work/life/family gets incredibly busy and I get tired. I seem to lose motivation during these times and my weight loss stalls some.

So my question for you all is how do you manage it? What do you do to get that fire back?

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Big_8485
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31zncP9

No comments:

Post a Comment