Thursday, November 4, 2021

Any tips for weight loss before pregnancy?

SW: 289 GW:200 CW: 222.5 (lbs)

I am not sure exactly what I need but has anyone had this as part of their goal post? When I (27F) first met my husband (31M) and we started getting serious we had discussed having kids after marriage and that I would want to weigh 200lbs before trying. He said he would support this push for weight loss but has always seemed disappointed by the speed that I’m losing the weight. I keep trying to say that I started the year around 265 and that I was trying.

I got an allergy test at the beginning of year and found out I was allergic to all grains, even barley and and rye, and that I could only eat rice and I cut all the grains out of my diet. We just got married two weeks ago and I had a huge kidney infection after (sorry tmi) so it’s been 3 weeks since I have gone to the gym.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated. Sorry if I didn’t meet the group guidelines.

submitted by /u/Johncenaoliver1977
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZYAlAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment