Thursday, November 4, 2021

I really need some help/advise

So in March of this year I was very overweight, not quite obese (bmi was around 27-29), and I decided to start eating healthy and doing some exercise, I never really saw it as a diet but more of a lifestyle change and as the months went on I got slimmer and slimmer, but I never frequently weighed myself or set a weight loss goal and I just wanted to keep going however yesterday ( November 3rd) I had a doctors appointment and found out I’m now underweight, my bmi is 17.5 as I’m a 5’5 male (16 years old) and weigh 48.2KG, I was shocked and for some reason thought the weight loss would stop as soon as I hit a healthy weight, and I honestly thought I still had to loose some. I really don’t know what to do as I don’t want to be malnourished but don’t want to change my diet/exercise as I’m so scared of gaining all the weight back. My current plan is to just do 30-45 mins of slow paced walking per day instead of 1 and a half to 3 hours I was doing before and not changing my diet, and seeing if in a few weeks (my next doctors appointment) if I have stopped loosing weight Any advice about what I should do/ stay the same weight would be appreciated, also if you have any questions please ask. Thanks

submitted by /u/X_Kayzzz_X
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k5sDf7

No comments:

Post a Comment