Monday, November 1, 2021

Husband keeps sabotaging weight loss

Hi all, I have a husband who is about 320lbs. I have gained about 60lbs since I started living with him. He normally cooks all our food and refuses to stop doing all the cooking - I have tried several times to diet while living with him, but it always seems to fail. He hates diets, think calorie restriction is futile and just wants to generally “eat healthy” but this has resulted in weight gain for me.

What can I do? I’ve been very successful with keto/calorie restriction/IF in the past. I used to walk a lot more too but now when we get home from work we both just watch a netflix show, usually along with a big dinner he’s made, and go to sleep.

How do I fast around him? How do I portion control, or possibly even keto? He brings tasty food into the house and encourages me to eat more… I feel like it requires an iron willpower not to eat it. Dinner is also very much a bonding event for us.

submitted by /u/Evastover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w9hGOd

No comments:

Post a Comment