Monday, November 1, 2021

This is what 85lbs weight loss looks like. Just over a year, SW330lbs > CW245lbs M/41/6’2. Aiming to get to 100lbs down by the end of 2021

https://imgur.com/a/m6cz0C2

Just over 14 months of progress. Turned 40 last year and realised if I kept going the way I was I’d be lucky to see 50.

The final straw was when I was trying to tie my shoes one day and realised that i was out of breath.

Started by cutting all junk food, working out every day with heavy weights and dramatically reducing portion sizes. This made a big difference over the first 6 months and I lost around 40 pounds.

From about the 6 months mark, I began incorporating HIIT. This had a huge impact and over the next 3 months I probably lost another 25 pounds.

I’ve pretty much cut most red meat from my diet as well as all bread, crisps etc (never really had a sweet tooth) and I feel amazing. I wake up with so much energy

submitted by /u/armshightower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pYMmky

No comments:

Post a Comment