Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Question about women’s hormones and weightloss

Hi everyone! I marked this NSFW since it talks about mensuration and I know that’s a sensitive subject to some. I’m sorry if my post gets a bit ramble-y, but I just want to provide as much info as possible.

I’m not sure that this is the right sub to ask this question but I’m not sure where else to ask. So I have been on my weight loss journey for a little over a year now. I’ve lost around 115lbs (~52kg) and have a bit left to go. I have noticed a pattern in my weight loss that is directly tied to my cycle, which I am aware is 100% normal.

Recently I have been working with a physical trainer three times per week doing HIIT and I go to the gym and do cardio/weight lifting on my own three times per week. So I have stepped up my gym time quite a bit. I am currently in the part of my cycle where I am holding onto a bunch of water weight and about to start my period. The week after is when I generally lose a large amount of weight very rapidly. Since I am going to the gym more, should I expect to lose even more weight than I normally do? Am I losing fat but just holding onto water?

submitted by /u/StarkSparks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q8VvXB

No comments:

Post a Comment