Thursday, November 4, 2021

Take care of your mental health

So for context I am a morbidly obese female. My current weight is 316 pounds and I’m 5’10” down from my starting weight of 398 pounds

I fail all the time. All the time. And every single day I wake up I know that it’s a new day end it doesn’t matter if I binged last night it doesn’t matter if I didn’t get any exercise in yesterday because today is a new day and I’m going to try again.

I think people are way too hard on themselves and weight loss is definitely a journey. And even though I’m still fat and have to remind myself constantly of the progress I’ve made, sometimes I will fall short. Life is stressful. I know how hard it is to lose weight when you have so much going on in your life. Trust me I’m going through a break up two car accidents and losing my job!

But I know that if I fail today, I’m gonna wake up tomorrow and do my best again. It’s taken me many years of trial and error in my weight loss journey to come to this mindset. But I’m healthier than ever mentally and physically!

You have to find what works for you and that’s going to include failures, a lot of them. And there is nothing wrong with that! It’s a journey. It’s important to focus on your mental health especially if you’re a sad/stress eater like I am!

Sorry for the rant I just wanted to share that I finally got to this place in my life and I’m excited to see how healthy I can become while talking to all of you lovely people!

submitted by /u/BBWBunnyBabe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GQwcPR

No comments:

Post a Comment