Thursday, November 4, 2021

Calorie burn and weight loss question

Hi,

I am on a daily calorie deficit of 500 calories in order to lose 1lbs a week, so 1500 calories max consumed each day.

I walk a lot since starting my diet, about 3 or 4 hours a day and I use Google Fit to track my steps and calories burned.

I understand apps usually overestimate the amount of calories burned. For example, one pedometer app says I burned around 1300 calories while my Google app is reading 1700. Let's say I realistically burned 1000 calories on a very early morning walk.

I stop and have a 1000 calorie breakfast. Does this mean I can eat 1500 more calories ontop that meal if I am really hungry, without gaining weight?

submitted by /u/PixelatedFoodie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q7mses

No comments:

Post a Comment