Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Weight loss just not happening, help

When I (28F) was younger and I wanted to lose weight, I’d cut down on the masses of bread and potato’s I’d eat and it would fall off.

Now I’m fitter and healthier than ever, I started doing triathlons around 15 months ago I do say 4-8 hours a week exercise. I eat really well for 90% of the time and I’m just not losing weight! My indulgent days are a birthday or anniversary, a take out and some alcohol. But this isn’t frequent! I’ve cut down my alcohol intake massively maybe being twice a month max now. I just cannot shed the weight atm. I don’t want to get ill by not eating enough but I’m running out of ideas…

Top tips welcome!

submitted by /u/ninja_nor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZI01Bd

No comments:

Post a Comment