Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Woohoo! Finally overweight category

SW:233lbs CW:190.8lbs GW:155lbs

5’7” female 32 years old

Woohoo finally down to overweight! No longer obese.

Also I caught up to my husband’s weight(which is 190lbs 🤣) after 3 years!

During pregnancy I started gaining a lot of weight(pre pregnancy I was 180lbs) and delivered my son at 240lbs. I had gestational diabetes, which turned into pre diabetes, then to type 2.

I took metformin but it helped only so much. I switched my medication to Ozempic which was a huge success for my weightloss. I stagnated my weight loss for a month until I upped my dose to 1mg, and I started losing weight again. I do CICO(medication makes me not hungry as much anyway), and work out 3-4 times a week.

Im just so glad I am no longer obese!

submitted by /u/cutebabies0626
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GMv280

No comments:

Post a Comment