Tuesday, November 2, 2021

A question about clothing and weightloss... I don't understand..

So, it's not necessarily 100% related to weight loss, but kinda at the same time.

I used to wear 44" size jeans. I've lost some weight, they're loose and I'm trying to order new jeans online.

I had a pair of 40" which fit, but no comfortably, so I'm going for the middle ground, 42"

Now what I truly don't understand is this. Where am I supposed to take measurements? I thought that 42" of the pants even though it was labled as waist, was measured at the hips... do I really need to measure my waist? My waist is at like 48 which confuses me even more considering its bigger than the 42" of the pants. Same goes with my hips being at roughly 46"

Again, I tried 40" jeans and fit in them.... and 44" are like way loose.

Sorry if this post doesn't have its place in this sub, but I figured since it's all kinda related to my weight loss and measurements maybe someone can help me understand hahaha.

submitted by /u/Noktawr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BBoqWw

No comments:

Post a Comment