Sunday, July 3, 2022

I have no jeans to wear and I love it!!!

I started my weight loss at 235lbs, 5’4” 58 female. I’m now still 5’4” but 61 and 168lbs!

I have nothing to wear, all my jeans are too big, yoga pants too long and sweat pants just slide off me. My tops engulf me, my knickers bag around my bum and my bras gape at the top, I could not be happier.

Not stopping yet, my goal is 150.

I didn’t start actively CICO until August 2021. It’s the first time I’ve ever made an effort to lose weight. I’ve been slim most of my life but age and menopause caught up.

I’ve had both knees replaced. Prior to that I was in a lot of pain all the time. Just sat around and drank too much.

I’m going to buy some new jeans today and couple of tops.

This isn’t the best day of my life but it’s really up there!!

Keep on keeping in people ❤️

submitted by /u/Honest-Register-5151
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4DMEVpF

No comments:

Post a Comment