Tuesday, July 5, 2022

I lost my footing a little bit

I’m super happy that I met my weight loss goal in April (167 to 122) and I’ve maintained really well since then! I used an app that really helped with my success, but now that the program is “over”, I’m struggling a little to keep eating healthy. I never cut out foods or considered anything “bad”, I just managed my portions and aimed for balance. But now I see some old habits coming back and I feel like it is, in part, related to having less structure. I guess I’m just wondering if anyone else conquered bad habits that later returned, but you were able to maintain your weight loss while struggling with those habits again. Or maybe just some general encouragement. It’s always helpful to feel like you’re not the only one dealing with something.

submitted by /u/pitfall-igloo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bw0moST

No comments:

Post a Comment