Thursday, January 5, 2023

Going to a Chinese Buffet Tomorrow — How do I make sure I’m still in a deficit?

Hi, guys. Really need some advice if you’ve got the time. So tomorrow my family has planned a big day and want to go to a Chinese buffet afterwards. The problem is I can’t count calories (or can I??? let me know if it’s possible! they don’t have calories on their site, already checked) and I want to be sure I stay in a deficit. I’m 315 lbs 5’6 female so I can eat around 2,340 calories per day at my fitness level (one above sedentary, 30-60 minutes of exercise per day) 5-7 times per week and still lose weight (around 2 lbs per week according to MyNetDiary app). I don’t want to blow my calorie budget on one stupid day or even just say “f*ck it” for a day. I also can’t really back out of eating there with my family or it’ll cause more problems than it’s worth. My weight loss is a secret because my whole family is obese and anytime I mention wanting to get healthy they completely freak out. If you have any tips on how I can make tomorrow go smoothly without affecting my weight loss, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Ok-Confidence-374
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/s4Nxgca

No comments:

Post a Comment