Tuesday, January 3, 2023

how often do you plateau?

I know that weight loss isn't an exact science so let's get that out of the way. Having said that, I'm curious to know if other folks on here plateau after losing a certain number of pounds.

My first plateau happened after I lost 6 pounds and lasted a little over two weeks. Then I lost another 6 pounds and hit another plateau that has lasted a little over two weeks.

I just think it's interesting that my plateaus are happening after losing 6 pounds. This has happened to me during past periods of weight loss. It seems like I lose 5 or 6 pounds and the plateau.

The annoying thing is that this extends my overall weight loss plan. Every plateau adds a few weeks, which will eventually add up to months of extra time calorie counting. I hate plateaus!

submitted by /u/la_california_guy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A8edFlv

No comments:

Post a Comment