Monday, January 2, 2023

Looking for a better weight/calories/macro/activity tracker

I've been using WW off and on for years, and when I work it, it works for me, and that's fine. But I'd like a deeper dive into my macros, activity, and weight, and I'd like a tracker that will track these things and allow me to dig into the data. For instance, graph my protein intake or carb intake against my weight loss, my sugar intake against my overall weight, my activity level against my weight loss, etc. Maybe even IF hours against weight loss.

Do you know of a tracking app that will provide this? I haven't used anything but WW so I'm not aware of what other apps are considered good. Thanks!

submitted by /u/CleverAmbrosia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TSLnfZj

No comments:

Post a Comment