Sunday, January 8, 2023

It feels like everything this past week has been super high calorie

Before Christmas, I was crushing my food goals, and was super consistent. Since then though, every day I’m over my caloric goals. Granted, I’m not incredibly serious about calorie counting. I’ve put on like 5 pounds since Christmas time, and it seems like there isn’t a meal I eat where I’m not disappointed. I have had a lot of events happen, like new years, my sisters engagement, and my birthday today. Like, I had a bowl of chili at chilis, and I come to find out it had 600 calories in it? Wth? I’ve only eaten one meal and I’ve eaten 1300 calories, which is like 80% of my daily goal. Time to go for a walk, I guess. Hopefully this seems to end soon, as it’s not sustainable for weight loss. Have a good day

submitted by /u/Brady9010
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HnLTklj

No comments:

Post a Comment