Friday, January 6, 2023

Just a FYI. Body recomp or fat loss

Hey folks

This post is just to make people aware.

On my weight loss journey, I decided back in October that I would give the scales a miss. Got my missus to do my measurements instead and just continued with my cardio work outs / weight lifting routines / eating healthy and high ish protein.

The big reveal came on New Year’s Day. I had lost 16 inches of size across my whole body and put on 1kg!

If I hadn’t of been doing my measurements I would have been so disheartened with the 1kg weight gain after so much effort so I guess what I am trying to say is fuck the scales in the bin, unless your main target is weight loss. Or if you’re exercising, the scales can go up due to gaining muscle.

There is not enough info out there about body recompensation and I personally feel it’s the best way to go about getting healthier.

Further info can be read here

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/body-recomposition

Good luck on your journeys, I hope this post helps somebody.

submitted by /u/Ch0pp3rR33d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GPhbOHp

No comments:

Post a Comment