Monday, January 9, 2023

What should my exercise routine look like?

Hi guys! I am 21F, 103kg, 167cm and my goal weight is around 63kg.

I am currently doing CICO and slowly introducing more exercise.

The thing is, I want to lose a lot of weight before gaining muscle but from online videos I’ve seen women who are doing weight lifting at the early stages of their weight loss journey.

I do not want my fat to turn to muscle so I just want to know, what should my exercise schedule look like?

I am going swimming 3 times a week and currently doing no weight lifting. I have a bike/elliptical at home so I have been doing a bit of that to strengthen my legs slightly.

Any advise is welcome! :)

submitted by /u/Perfect-Basil6977
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/c5Rw9Eq

No comments:

Post a Comment