Friday, June 7, 2019

140lbs this morning [SV]

365 days’ difference

Hey everyone!

I started my weight loss journey back in 2015. I was able to get down to 143lbs before I went to rehab for alcoholism, and gained all my weight back. April 2017, I was 225lbs.

A year ago, I decided to take a picture and forgot I still had it on my phone. I don’t remember what my weight was at that time, I apologize.

But last week I saw I still had that picture and decided to take another one today, 1 year after. My scale this morning said 140lbs.

I stopped drinking Dr. Pepper. I drank two 24oz coffees a day, which helped kept me “regular.”

I stopped eating food from work (a pizza restaurant) about 6 months ago, which has helped with the plateau phase because I was stuck at 160lbs for ages.

Usually, I take about 12,000-20,000 steps a day, depending on the workday, which is really the only exercise I was doing. Just moving around at work instead of sitting in the office.

It hasn’t been easy, and lord knows I’d love to eat all the Ben and Jerry’s, especially with summer coming in hot. But learning to say no to cravings has been worth it.

Thanks for reading, hope this was long enough so my post doesn’t get flagged again by the AutoMod.

submitted by /u/Tru-Queer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XwumwP

No comments:

Post a Comment