Tuesday, June 4, 2019

16F, Want to lose weight but I don't know where to start

16F 5'0 CW:167 GW:131 (Little to no physical activity)

Hello, as you guys can tell I'm pretty overweight. I've been overweight since I was a child, my parents would continuously feed me with fast food, sugary drinks, junk food, etc. I've tried many "diets" and "cleanses", seeking for fast weight loss but I would end up binging because of food restriction. I don't like exercising, I find it quite boring. Of course, my diet is horrible (filled with processed food and junk food). I don't have access to a gym and I don't know much about cooking or creating healthy meals.

I'm willing to change my diet around and my lifestyle around. I want to lose around 35lbs, hopefully before this year ends. I don't how to start this weight loss journey. If anybody has any starter tips or suggestions to help me reach my goal weight before this year ends, that will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/fatiguedsugarmonster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QJyTZS

No comments:

Post a Comment