Friday, June 7, 2019

1st year anniversary | 25kg lost

I'm not really good at writing longer texts, so I'll try to keep it short. Long time lurker, first time posting, you know the drill.

Exactly one year ago I began my weight loss. I was at 105kg, 170cm tall and 17 years old. It began when my school nurse said I was a "little" too heavy for my height, which I've been pretty much my whole life, yet none of the nurses from my previous schools ever pointed out or ever thought of helping. Anyways, my current nurse sent me to a doctor that would help me lose weight. We agreed on a plan where I would walk 10 000 steps 4 times a week and reduce my consumption of sugar, since I ate too much of it at this time.

I followed the plan pretty well but was lazy sometimes and skipped, but it happens to everyone. But it was fine since I counted calories through MyFitnessPal, even if the doctor never mentioned that suggestion. I took a short break with counting calories for almost two months but managed to maintain the weight since I still ate with care and walked or cycled. I began counting again almost a month ago. I recently bought a better scale and even a skateboard, so that'll be pretty helpful now. I've been better at drinking more water recently too, which can reduce the hunger sometimes.

Today I went to the doctor again and it shows I'm at 81kg, so very close to 25kg lost in total! I'm very proud of myself and will still keep doing the same thing as before, since it clearly works. My goal weight is around 65 to 60 kg, since that's the normal weight and BMI for my height. I'm planning on building a little muscle after I reach the goal weight, since I've always had weak arms. I'm looking forward to it!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show since I didn't take any, but it doesn't really matter. I can still see and feel the differences!

submitted by /u/AbsurdPancakes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XysXWg

No comments:

Post a Comment