Saturday, June 22, 2019

Fell off the wagon this weekend from frustration...

And binged. I feel like the very hungry caterpillar. My weight loss has been glacial - 23F, 5ft4, SW 155, CW 150, GW 130. According to my scales, my body fat is 28% and muscle is 38%.

It has taken me 6 weeks to lose 5 lbs. I don't even eat that much and exercise at least 3 times a week (weightlifting), but I have a very slow metabolism.

I was at my heaviest around 200lbs in my teens and lost around 60lbs in a year of crash dieting, gained around 30lbs of it back. feel like I get trapped in this cycle of being strict, binging, feeling guilty, and doing it all over again. I know it'll be great when (if?) I reach my goal weight but goddamn it's such a shitty journey.

If anyone else is in this situation, here's to us getting back on track!

submitted by /u/pot_on_wheels
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZG7c7z

No comments:

Post a Comment