Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Scale doesn't move - should I try meal replacement shakes?

I started my weight loss journey about one year ago at 185 lbs. In three months, I lost 22lbs but unfortunately I've gained 10 lbs back. Now I weigh 170 lbs. My goal weight is 130 lbs.

Over the past two weeks, I've been getting back into the game again: cardio 4 times a week (swimming, spinning, kickboxing, etc as well as some light lifting) while eating about 1400 calories a day. Over the course of these past two weeks, the scale has not moved at all, while I usually lose weight quite easily. So I've been thinking about replacing two meals with a meal replacement shake for like a week to kickstart my weight loss. Of course I would eat balanced and healthy after that week. Has anyone had any experiences with this? Is it a good idea?

Any advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/AgileWord
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XqRTPA

No comments:

Post a Comment