Friday, June 21, 2019

Whole Food Diet - low carbish? - C/P/F 25/50/25?

Hello,

6'2 280lb Male, had great success with keto last year for 4 months, going from 310 to 255, then the weight slowly crept backup during the holidays/busy season to 295, but now I'm back at 280. Wedding is next June and would like to get down to 210-220 realistically. Keto was great, but as of my past 3 attempts could only do it for a week or two so before I crash into a bowl of ice cream. (that water weight loss tho)

I understand the whole calorie in/out dynamic, is it possible to go mod carb/high protein/mod fat (25/50/25) during the week, avoiding all "junk" then kind of let loose one day a week (I'm talking a cheeseburger, a beer and maybe a scoop of ice cream)? Carbs during week would mainly be from rice, pasta, fruits and veggies.

Do do you really need to be Low Carb/High Fat or High fat/Low carb for weight loss to really occur?

Recently suffered a torn meniscus doing BJJ, and will be on side line of any "Intense" fitness for around 4-6 weeks post surgery so I'm cutting my calories to 1800 until I can jog/bjj again. I found out today the fate of my knee.

submitted by /u/KingMeKevo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ku3ZV4

No comments:

Post a Comment