Friday, August 16, 2019

6 weeks of PT-The results! F38, SW 245lbs CW 225lbs GW 150lbs

So, I've been on the weight loss journey since May, but in July I decided to take it seriously. I have health issues that whilst are not caused by the weight are exasperated by it. This is the last 6 weeks for me:

I got a personal trainer, the first couple of weeks were not great, but the guy I was using left the gym and I was handed to a different trainer. She is amazing! She has helped my motivation massively.

In the last six weeks I have lost 12.7lbs. I've also have some amazing NSVs to:

12 cm off my waist 6 cm off my hips (this now means that my waist is smaller than my hips for the first time in years!) The gym towels now actually fit around me Down a bra size Clothing now fits or is starting to be to loose More energy to do every day things Better mental health/new focus for when I am in a 'bad' place

So what am I doing?

CICO to the tune of ~1400 Cals a day Per week: 1 PT session a week ( strength/circuit sets) 1 strength/lifting session 1 cardio session in gym 1 Swim session 1 Body balance class

What's next? I will be having a new 6 week plan increasing the intensity of the sessions. For food I'm going to be increasing my protein intake and reduce the carbs.

This place has been great motivation! So thank you all for that. I am nomally the largest person in the room and it's great to read about people in a similar situation. I don't know what has flipped in my head to make this achievable this time but it's going well, when the rest of my life feels up in flames. Thank you all internet strangers. :)

submitted by /u/Silverpoint123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KBP0r1

No comments:

Post a Comment