Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Almost done with my weight loss journey, but still not satisfied with my body. Will the last 30 pounds really make a difference?

My highest weight was 195 lbs,,I’m currently standing at 145 lbs and I’m 5’1/Female; so I’m still obviously fat. I am just not happy at all with my current body. Am I more confident? Yeah, of course, but I just don’t feel one hundred percent satisfied with myself yet. I only have 30 more pounds to go, and to me that’s not a huge amount of weight. I’m wondering if that 30 lbs will actually make a visible difference. My biggest issue is I carry so much weight in my face, and I have a very round face so perpetually chubby cheeks. I’m praying that my face will slim down as I lose more weight, as it has slimmed down substantially from my highest weight. I guess, I’m just worried that even once I reach my goal weight, I won’t be satisfied with how I look. I’m worried that these last 30lbs won’t be a major difference. I hope this ramble makes sense lol.

submitted by /u/fashionwoes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ti14kc

No comments:

Post a Comment