Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I didn't drop single pound,but..

Hello, I'm new to this subreddit. I started weight loss journey maybe 4 weeks ago. I did not drop single pound, but I have small achievement. My height is 5'1 ft , and I weigh 138 pounds. Before I gained weights 2 years ago, I weighed 116 pounds. I gained 22 pounds gradually over 2 years. I am East Asian, and my BMI(25.9) is too much for me considering my ethnicity and age. I decided to lose 20 pounds. First, I decided to have active life style. I have summer vacation until fall semester starts. I decided to volunteer at two organizations regularly. I live in big city, so I have tried to go to free events as much as possible. I walk over 10000 steps a day. I also take yoga&pilates classes at least four times a week. The class is for one hour. As I said, I have not dropped a single pound, but my size has changed. When I wore shirts, I used to wear size 6. Now I wear size 4. When I wore something on the top, I used to wear medium size. Now I wear small size for tops. Also, my posture has changed positively. I can stretch my back more easily than I used to, so I feel like I become taller. After I get used to having active life style,my energy level has increased. I used to often feel lethargic, so I could not walk for long hours. Now, I don't get tired while walking on the street for 2 hours. I know that there is long way to go, and I am willing to continue making small changes for my well-being. Lifestyle change is so amazing!!

submitted by /u/softperson45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MMQ0Kv

No comments:

Post a Comment