Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Is power-walking an effective weight loss method?

Last week, my fiancĂ© and I began power-walking because the gym near us is way too busy when we are able to go. Every day, we walk 2.4 miles which takes about 40ish minutes. Walking seemed like an easy workout idea, but we are really pushing ourselves and dripping sweat at the end. We push each day to beat our previous time and my heart rate stays at about 160-185 throughout the walk. Is this good enough to shed some pounds? We are also eating healthier too! Does anyone have any additional tips or workouts? I’ve thought about doing lunges while we walk (once I build my stamina), and jogging as well.

submitted by /u/optimaljoy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tuj7DG

No comments:

Post a Comment