Thursday, August 15, 2019

I’ve lost 25lbs in 4 weeks! But now the weight loss has slowed down...

Through a mixture of 16:8/OMAD IF plus Keto and keeping my calories to around 1300-1700 on average (my aim is usually 1500), I lost a lot of weight rapidly without exercise.

I am worried now the weight is slowing down because my body is now used to the changes? Should I introduce something or change something to shock my system into losing again? I was thinking maybe a 3 day fast? Or maybe take up weight lifting so more muscle can burn fat faster?

I just have a bit of a timeline in my mind and I am putting my life on hold slightly because I want to get back to the weight I was previously as quickly as possible.

submitted by /u/bigpeachlittlepeach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yW8gsT

No comments:

Post a Comment