Tuesday, August 13, 2019

On the lookout for a vegan/veg weight loss buddy!

Hello 👋 I have been overweight ever since I was a child but now at 21 years of age I want to change that! I would like to loose around 30lbs (edit* usually count in kgs so actually I would like to loose atleast 40lbs) but I really think that I need someone to hold me accountable and also maybe we could share some recipes and motivation! I am a vegan person so preferably I would like to do it with someone who is vegan or vegetarian or atleast got an interest in that type of food 🌱😊

I made a post on a vegan subreddit aswell but I thought I could post here aswell to see if someone would be interested!

Anyway if your interested just leave a comment or throw me a message!

Have a good one! ~ Miranda

submitted by /u/Mirramoy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZWIgt8

No comments:

Post a Comment