Thursday, August 15, 2019

So close to onederland, and yet so far

"205" I say to myself, "I'm getting closer to onderland!" as I fill a crepe full of cherry whipped creme, topped with sugary syruped cherries.

"204..." I say to myself a few weeks later... "It must be the muscle I've put on from walking back and to work each day. That's 4 miles of walking, so that's going to slow down my weight loss," I say, as I make spanish style chorizo migas, with a pound of fried bread mixed in with 1/4 a cup of olive oil for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next few days. "That's got to be why I'm slowing down."

"205 again! Hmm!" I say to myself, the next week, while munching on a bag of buffalo pretzel chips.

It's so easy to slip back into bad habits! It's so easy to rationalize a cheat day into a cheat week! I'm not shaming myself but proud of myself for recognizing something as it was starting again before it was too late! You can't. Outrun. A diet. It doesn't work!

submitted by /u/astralkitty2501
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31DIyFR

No comments:

Post a Comment