Thursday, August 15, 2019

How to support a partner during weight loss journey?

My husband in interested in losing weight and gaining muscle, whereas I am very content with being overnight. In the past year I’ve had some mental health challenges that lead me neglect my overall health, and put on some pounds(we are talking 30lbs). I want to support my husband during this journey, however I don’t want to participate myself (besides the cooking, I can make some pretty tasty healthy meals). What are ways I can show support, and help my partner succeed during this process? I’d hope to join him soon enough, however I want to do it in my own time and when I truly working from a place a love, rather than hatred. Any tips would be appreciated :)

Don’t know if it’s relevant, but we are both in our twenties, and moderately healthy otherwise.

submitted by /u/suinc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31JMqFs

No comments:

Post a Comment