Friday, August 16, 2019

Those ‘omg’ moments.

I started my weight loss journey on June 23rd doing CICO. Started off at 270lbs. I have had issues with obsessively weighing myself so I asked my boyfriend if he could confiscate them until I ask for them.

That was/is the best thing for me, but at the same time it makes it hard to track progress apart from NSV. I’d had a tough few days at work and I asked for them back out of curiosity. Well I’ll be damned...

Down to 251.4lbs as of this morning. What the FFFFFFFF. I can’t believe I’ve done it. The first time in my life I’ve managed to actually lose weight. I jumped up and down and now I’ve got a real fire in my belly to get to onederland.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your stories on here and spreading kindness, you have all truly helped me even if it’s not in a direct way. Goodluck to you all on your journeys! 🥰

submitted by /u/MerbleBerble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MkasTB

No comments:

Post a Comment