Sunday, October 20, 2019

gained almost all my weight back

Hello everything, this is my first time posting here and I am happy to find a weight loss community on reddit. I'm hoping I can get to my goals with the support of other and hopefully help along the way!

I lost 80 lbs by doing calorie counting 5+ years ago and gained 70 of it back recently. I never thought I would be in this place again and gained most of the weight in only a few months just by eating too much of my favorite foods. I feel bad because it appears I was not able to control myself and it just packed on so quickly. I know how much hard work it took to lose it and I gained it back so easily that I am feeling a bit discouraged.

One of the things that I'm not looking forward to is the calories counting. It was really hard and while it worked, I felt extra focused on food the whole time. I'm short and obese so I don't have much calories to use. I dont think there is a way for me to ever feel fully satisfied on the amount of calories I need to lose weight. I know people are probably gonna think that you get used to it or you're not eating high volume foods, but for some reason I always felt hungry. Just thinking about going back to counting calories while also feeling hungry is making me feel pessimistic and nervous about starting again. I was able to keep the weight off for a few years after I gained for the most part. I gained 20 lbs over around 3 years after I lost which I was fine with, but then i ballooned up in only a couple of months recently and feeling discouraged about what I'm going to have to put myself through to lose.

Are there any other ways to lose weight that aren't so focused on counting calories. I've seen stuff about fasting, but I'm always hungry in the morning and eat a lot of small meals and snacks and cant really imagine sitting there and not eating when my stomach is aching of hunger

submitted by /u/clamchowduhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oWEWRq

No comments:

Post a Comment