Sunday, October 20, 2019

Need some help/motivation

Hello fellow redditers! Im a 17 y/o female who currently weighs more than her mom, dad, older sister, sisters bf who is a weightlifter and pretty much all my friends. At 199 lbs, I can barely fit in my old clothes and feel low quite a lot. When my friends are around me and they call themselves fat I feel an extreme anxiety, because I weigh almost twice the amount they do. I’ve wanted to lose the weight for quite some time but just haven’t gotten the motivation to. In 2016, I lost quite a lot of weight with my sister when I had someone but unlike her, I gained back 40 lbs (was 170 -> 150) and she weighs about 145. Last year I grew very ill and gained a lot more weight due to steroids the doctor had me taking. I lost about 10 lbs from fast dieting, but eventually gained it all back. Recently, I have really been overwhelmed in terms of personal life in my academic career with stress from college applications which has become a cycle of stress eating as well. I work at a gym and have membership there but even with this, I have a very low motivation to actually do something. I am just tired of being this way and really want to bring some change in my life but am just confused on how I can. Could anyone give me some pointers? Is there anyone who’d like to partner up and begin a weight loss journey together?

submitted by /u/thehungrygal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N3va8q

No comments:

Post a Comment