Sunday, October 20, 2019

Should I reduce my cardio?

Stats: 17YO | 178CM | SW 120.1KG | CW 80KG | GW 70/75KG

Hello!
I've been losing around 40kg so far in a little bit over a year and now I'm trying to build some muscle. Currently, I'm eating about 1600 to 2200 calories, and I run 5K every training session. I train 3 to 5 times a week.

At this point, I wasn't sure if I should increase my calorie intake or reduce my cardio. I don't know what stopped my gains, It's been around 2 months I've been doing this and I did progress with my weight loss but not with my muscle growth.

Oh ya, I have also been increasing my protein intake to 1.5x or 2x my body weight.
What do you think? I hope I can get some answers here.

submitted by /u/rsyxarts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BqqQdF

No comments:

Post a Comment