Sunday, October 20, 2019

I'm 36 and I weigh the same as I did in 7th grade.

I started my weight loss journey 9 months ago with going to the gym 2hrs a day everyday, 1500-1600 calories along with 16:8 intermittent fasting. I was 315lbs and hit a huge goal of under 200lbs (190 to be exact). I still have 20lbs to go but I feel great and less soreness than I did.

I thought I'd offer some advice to those starting out with what worked for me specifically. Get into a routine of eating less and getting exercise along with not focusing on the scale but how clothes fit and how you feel. I weigh myself once a month, don't snack, no soda and track everything with MyFitnessPal. While this may not work for everyone it did work for me and may work for others.

submitted by /u/SedimentSock82
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J5lEQX

No comments:

Post a Comment