Sunday, October 20, 2019

Not satisfied with original goal, not sure when to draw the line...

I’m a 22yo female, 5’6, 123 pounds and I’ve gradually gone down from 137 pounds since April this year.

My original goal was to get to 117 pounds but now that it’s only 5 pounds away I don’t see myself being happy with my weight loss when I get there.

I feel like the logical solution would be to adjust my goal until I am happy but the nhs website for bmi calculations advises not to go below 115 pounds for my height.

I’m really not sure what to do or how to feel because I was hoping to see a bigger improvement. I still feel as though I have a significant amount of fat on my thighs and hips and I just want to feel slimmer and lean.

Any advice or has anyone been in the same situation?

submitted by /u/nedwaaaards
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MzrZ9r

No comments:

Post a Comment