Tuesday, October 1, 2019

How to make vegetables taste good

Hi all! Very new to this sub as well as my weight loss journey, so please bear with me. I'm 24f/240 lbs and have struggled with my weight my entire life. However, I've recently hit an all time low (or rather, all time high) with my weight. I've had many failed attempts to start my weight loss journey but none have lasted longer than a week or so.

I know my biggest issue comes down to what I eat. I have a terrible diet and tend to overindulge on almost every meal. I'd love to start eating better, but I have the pallet of a 12 year old. If it's green or not loaded with carbs, there's a good chance I won't like it. I try my hardest to try new vegetables or "healthy" options, but I just can't seem to find anything that doesn't make me want to gag. So my question to you all, what advice can you give for picky eaters like myself? How can I train my taste buds to be more adaptable?

I appreciate all of your help, and ANY advice is welcomed.

submitted by /u/GibletHeadedSkullKid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ofHQjN

No comments:

Post a Comment