Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I created a subreddit for discussing weight loss with an eating disorder

I posted several days ago about dealing with weight gain after anorexia. It seemed as though others could relate to the experience, even if they were struggling or struggled with a different eating disorder. I thought it may be helpful to have a place to discuss weight loss with people who are in a similar situation.

I know weight loss with an eating disorder can be a bit difficult to navigate, and sometimes the best weight loss methods can be a bit unconventional, so I created a subreddit.

Just in case it can help anyone, here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/WeightLossInRecovery/

I'm not quire sure if it's something anyone would be interested in, but it's here if you think it may be beneficial. I am almost certain I met the minimum submission requirement, but here's some extra text in case I didn't.

submitted by /u/Drichthy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pfXfkF

No comments:

Post a Comment